(background song: Sam Smith - How Will I Know)

Cristina: Describe yourself.
Owen: No.
Cristina: Stubborn.
Owen: Listen, I'm not being stubborn. I'm just -
Cristina: Smart, athletic...
Owen: Listen, I'm too busy to -
Cristina: 'A busy professional seeks', what?
Owen: Nothing. I seek nothing.

Cristina: Ah, 'seeks same, someone who is passionate about her work'. 'Someone who's..." Come on.
Owen: What? Fine. Fine.


Owen: Um, someone who doesn't care to cook or get out of bed when it's not a work day. Someone who sleeps so soundly and peacefully that I have to check her pulse sometimes. Someone who's suffered and understands suffering.

Cristina: I'd keep it more upbeat.


Owen: D-.. To the point that I don't have to say a word. She just, she just looks at me and sees who I am and how I feel and accepts it. You know, she doesn't try to change it, doesn't want to change it. That person. There's a billion people out there. But I imagine there's only one her.




*brb mewek sampai besok*