I went to Singapore twice this year. First, it was on February. I went with my bf family to watch Singapore Airshow. Not much to tell about it since I do not really understand air crafts; however you can check my Instagram to see some pictures (especially "the love in the air" one). Second, to watch Avengers: Infinity War fan event on April. I will share stories about it too later on.

Actually I once told myself that "Next time I'll go to Singapore, it will be only for USS and I don't mind not returning there again." I am totally wrong on that. Singapore always knows how to attract tourists, among others: some festivals/concerts/fan events. Also, it has plenty of instagram-able places.

One of them is Bukit Timah Rail Corridor at King Albert Park. Even though it is a rail corridor, people can take pictures on the rail without worrying a train will pass by. I don't know many about its history, but as far as I know, it used to connect Singapore and Johor Bahru (Malaysia) and it ceased to operate due to a land-swap agreement between Singapore and Malaysia.

It is very easy to get there. You only need to take MRT from wherever you are in Singapore, and alight at King Albert Park MRT Station (Downtown Line/ Blue Line). From the exit, turn left and walk straight. You will see steel bridges of the rail corridor in 10 minutes. Yes, it is located around residential place.

Nothing much to tell about this place since we (me and my sisters) just took pictures there. Singapore was very humid at that time, I sweat a lot.