Meet Taufik Hidayat, one of Indonesia's badminton legend with a record in "World Fastest Backhand Smash"! Coincidentally met him at Bali's Airport, Ngurah Rai, I was so happy he allowed me to take picture together!  

Not my main topic, though. I am going to watch Indonesia Open Super Series Premier for the third time this June! Just realized that I always watch this event in the odd year: 2013, 2015, and now 2017. I have bought the quarter-finals ticket at Blibli.

Yes, the quarter-finals is on Friday. And yes, I indeed take a day off from office. Guess whyyy? The ticket is very expensive for my budget and I buy them for my sister too.... :") So, yeah, Friday it is. Hopefully I get to take picture with Lee Chong Wei and Ratchanok Intanon! *finger crossed*

See you at Jakarta Convention Center!