Source: here. CC0 License.

I am currently in love with Adele's newest ballad song: All I Ask. She accidentally sang it off-tune at The Grammys, but she made a great and lovely come back at The Ellen's Show. Here you go!



And then I just realized that I am such a hopeless romantic in brokenheart anthems. =))) I read the lyrics of All I Ask, love this part:

Look, don't get me wrong
I know there is no tomorrow
All I ask is

If this is my last night with you
Hold me like I'm more than just a friend
Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
Cause what if I never love again?


The lyrics reminds me of my another favorite song: Satu Jam Saja by Audy. Basically Adele's story in the song is pretty much similar with this one's:


Tapi kini tak mungkin lagi
Katamu semua sudah tak berarti
Satu jam saja
Itu pun tak mungkin, tak mungkin lagi

Jangan berakhir, kuingin sebentar lagi
Satu jam saja
Izinkan aku merasa
Rasa itu pernah ada